The Spe-ed SFE Basic is the base SFE in our series of instruments for supercritical fluid processes. This no-frills machine satisfies the rigorous needs of research in the lab with a price tag that allows everyone to take advantage of the benefits of Supercritical fluids. It is safe, simple to operate, fast and affordable, with features found in other, more expensive SFE systems.
Supercritical Fluids excel in emerging industries like foods, natural products and nanotechnology where solvents can't be used.
The system features:
• temperatures to 150°C
• pressure up to 10,000 psi (690 BAR)
• pump: up to 400mL/min flow rate for atmospheric (incompressible) liquid
• control of flow rates to each vessel
• fully-adjustable, non-clogging micro-metering valve
• process vessels ranging in size from 5 to 100mL
• extract collected into SPE cartridges or standard glassware
• in-line trapping capabilities
• modifier addition capability
• liquid sample extraction capability
• multiple over-pressure safety devices