Multi-Vessel Simultaneous Oven-based Extraction Systems
The Spe-ed™ SFE-2 and Spe-ed SFE-4 are the original SFEs in our series of instruments for supercritical fluid extraction. Built in conjunction with the USDA¹, these systems were designed to meet the rigorous needs of day-to-day use in the research lab. They are simple to operate, fast and affordable, with unique features not found in other SCF systems.
The Spe-ed SFE-2 oven has the capacity for up to two vessels and the Spe-ed SFE-4 oven can accommodate up to 4 high pressure vessels.
The system features:
- temperatures to 240°C*
- pressure up to 10,000 psi (690 BAR)
- pump: up to 400mL/min flow rate**
- independent control of flow rates to each vessel
- vessels from 5mL to 1 liter
- fully-adjustable, non-clogging, variable restrictors
- parallel processing capabilities of between 1 to 4 vessels depending upon model
- collection into SPE cartridges or standard glassware
- in-line trapping capabilities
- modifier addition capability
- multiple flow path capability
- extract directly from liquid samples
¹CRADA - Dr. Jerry King, Dr. Robert Maxwell
Touch screen control of temperature, pressure and flowrate.
Improved data logging package available.
* with higher temperature accessories
**for atmospheric (incompressible) liquid
Smart Phone Monitoring
Monitor key parameters
- Flow rate