Analytical / Research Extractions
Natural Products Oven-based Extraction System
The Spe-ed SFE-NP has been specifically engineered for solvent-free extraction from natural products. The system can be utilized in subcritical or supercritical CO2 applications. The Spe-ed SFE-NP has the largest extractor vessel size capacity of any bench scale instrument, has flexible collection for solids, liquids and volatiles, and has increased tubing size for higher throughput.
The Spe-ed SFE-NP is ideal for extracting essential oils, pigments, flavors, fragrances, medicinal compounds, and more from a variety of natural products.
The system features:
- largest extractor vessel size capacity up to 2L
- temperatures to 240°C
- pump flow rates - 400mL/min
- increased 4 times tubing cross sectional area for higher throughput
- additional heating to accomodate the greater flow rates - Joule-Thompson cooling is not a factor
- increased tubing size for higher throughput
- flexible collection for solids, liquids and volatiles
- high pressures 10,000 psi (680 BAR) for extraction without modifiers
- subcritical (liquid CO2) extraction capability - ideal for flavors and fragrances
- optional modifier pump module
We have compiled a comprehensive list of SCF applications available for free. Click here to view the list of the SCF applications you can put to use immediately in your lab.